Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gone

Various shelf brackets (see photo) System includes two pairs of uprights (100cm and 16cm) and 10 pairs brackets from 22cm to 47cm. Also var…

Started by Ian

2 Apr 28, 2022
Reply by Dominic Hinshelwood

Free: Kefir

For those of you in touch with their gut biome we have a live Kefir culture and have some spare if anyone wants it/any.... Message me for a…

Started by Justin Guest

2 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by Justin Guest

Sofa going free

2 1/2 seater blue sofa going free, pick up from Pemberton Road. It's pretty worn and stained, but it was really good quality when new and i…

Started by Hugo Read

0 Apr 25, 2022

Hollyhocks plants wanted

Hi, Anyone has any surplus of hollyhocks plants in their garden they would be happy to donate to be replanted, even young ones. Thanks very…

Started by Nicole

2 Apr 25, 2022
Reply by Hugh

Size 6 nappies - FREE

We have some left over nappies that are no longer needed.  They are Sainsbury own brand, size 6 and we have about 80 of them.  Also there a…

Started by Leanne

6 Apr 23, 2022
Reply by Kate

Free: Chest of Drawers

Wooden chest of drawers, have been painted an off-white, to give away as now surplus to requirements, solid built, approx 118cm high x 89cm…

Started by Inkjetpack

3 Apr 23, 2022
Reply by Redruby

FREE 2-seater sofa - IKEA Tidafors

Free 2-seater sofa - IKEA Tidafors, brown. Second hand with usual west and tear - some scuffing and in need of a hoover. One stain to seat…

Started by KatieH

0 Apr 23, 2022

Wanted: Travel Stair Gate

Any chance anyone has an old travel stair gate they no longer need? Thanks

Started by Justin Guest

0 Apr 22, 2022

Free - Chicco foldable baby pen

We have a foldable/travel baby pen to give away, similar to the below: https://www.mamasandpapas.com/products/joie-cheer-playpen-little-exp

Started by peter

2 Apr 22, 2022
Reply by peter

Superhero Posters

It is with HUGE disappointment that I have to find a new home for these posters. If anyone wants one or all 3, please let me know ASAP. The…

Started by Brian Ahearne

2 Apr 21, 2022
Reply by ladders_lad

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service