Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,870)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Post rammer / sledge hammer wanted

One of the many great things about harringay online is the fact that you can borrow something from somebody who already has it, rather than…

Started by David Deane

1 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Alison P

BABY ITEMS NEEDED

My young daughter is having a baby and needs all the help she can to get started. We have just missed out on Gillians pram and would be gra…

Started by gilly

22 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by gilly

*GONE* Free to a good home! Electrolux Vacuum cleaner

1850 Electrolux Vitesse 1850 all surface upright vacuum cleaner free to a good home.  It's white and green, around two years old and has al…

Started by Mook

1 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Mook

Spare Soil?

Anyone got any spare soil? I want to use a couple of the old recyling bins as herb planters? Happy to come and collect.

Started by Justin Guest

4 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

Wanted Bugaboo Frog carry cot or basinette

As the proud new owners of Tunbridge Wells Bugaboo Frog we are now looking for a carry cot or basinette that attaches to it for the new bor…

Started by gilly

3 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Black bin bag full of bubble wrap

I have a fairly large amount of bubble wrap going free to a good home. There's about a black bin bag's worth - both the big bubble and smal…

Started by Alex

2 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Alex

Computer Home Movie Editing- Help Making Movies From Various Sources

Hi. I wonder if someone out there can help me. I have various movie clips, from my camera (in AVCHD Video format) and an IPhone (in Quick T…

Started by Justin Guest

5 May 31, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

Help Converting Old Ukranian Notes

I have a bunch of old Ukranian Hryvnia notes, apparently they have changed twice since I got these. Because they are old I cannot change th…

Started by Justin Guest

0 May 11, 2012

Tragic local story - 'Dreams of a Life': HoL DVD giveaway draw

When Carol Morley read about Joyce Vincent's tragic, unnoticed death in her Wood Green bedsit, the British director made it her mission…

Started by Hugh

9 Apr 2, 2012

Venetian Blinds for Bay Window

Anyone want venetian blinds for a bay window? They are in fairly good condition, but we've just installed roman blinds. One long (about 95…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

6 Oct 1, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service