Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,865)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seedlings up for grabs

my mother-in-law has been rather optimistic about the capacity of my garden and allotment. and as a result I have a lot of left over seedli…

Started by David Deane

7 Jun 23, 2012

Argos desk, free to collect from Burgoyne Rd

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6172918/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7COffice%2C+PCs+and+phones%7C14418968/c_2/2%7C14418968%7COff

Started by Elin

0 Jun 23, 2012

Net curtains to give away

We've got some net curtains that we previously had in the bay window of our lounge. They're quite clean (as far as the eye can see, at leas…

Started by DrWhams

5 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by DrWhams

Newts- I need to fill in our pond, but what do I do with the newts?

Hi there We are very happy to be about to move into a house in the area that has a garden. However, it also has a pond and we don't think t…

Started by NIck and Lizzy

15 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Gill

please may I borrow a hole saw?

I only ever seem to post on here when I want to borrow something these days. I must make more of an effort. in the mean time, since reorgan…

Started by David Deane

1 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by ant

Post rammer / sledge hammer wanted

One of the many great things about harringay online is the fact that you can borrow something from somebody who already has it, rather than…

Started by David Deane

1 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Alison P

BABY ITEMS NEEDED

My young daughter is having a baby and needs all the help she can to get started. We have just missed out on Gillians pram and would be gra…

Started by gilly

22 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by gilly

*GONE* Free to a good home! Electrolux Vacuum cleaner

1850 Electrolux Vitesse 1850 all surface upright vacuum cleaner free to a good home.  It's white and green, around two years old and has al…

Started by Mook

1 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Mook

Spare Soil?

Anyone got any spare soil? I want to use a couple of the old recyling bins as herb planters? Happy to come and collect.

Started by Justin Guest

4 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

Wanted Bugaboo Frog carry cot or basinette

As the proud new owners of Tunbridge Wells Bugaboo Frog we are now looking for a carry cot or basinette that attaches to it for the new bor…

Started by gilly

3 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service