Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,910)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted- Flag Stones

Anybody got 3 or 4 unused flag stones handy that they are happy to let me have. They do not have to be in tip top condition as they will be…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Dec 3, 2012

Sony Wega Trinitron 28" (free to collect)

Hi all, Would you like a 28" wega trinitron which is surplus to requirements? Great picture quality, virtual dolby and looks good... http:/…

Started by Dominic

0 Dec 2, 2012

Free plants from ELL

Metropolitan Housing is forcing us to halve the amount of land we're using at Edible Landscapes London, within 14 days. This means we have…

Started by Jo Homan

15 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Jo Homan

Dyson vacuum cleaner available

We have a Dyson vacuum cleaner available for anyone who wants it. Probably about 6 yrs old now. It's a DC08. Vacuum works fine but the head…

Started by Neil Martin

4 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Neil Martin

Free to collect - Firewood

Hi, We have the remains of an old tree in our garden that was felled two years ago and would make good firewood. Anyone who is interested…

Started by CatC

2 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by TTTH

WANTED spare copy of Microsoft office?

If anyone has a spare copy of Microsoft office, including Word, Excel etc I'd be very grateful! Will exchange for a bottle of homemade appl…

Started by Sophie Smith

9 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Marian Leatherby

Stroud Green and Harringay Library invites you to find out what Milk.ly is all about

A presentation at Stroud Green and Harringay Library David Griffin explains about this newly launched community skill sharing platform enab…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 29, 2012

Free to collect: wisteria

I have a wisteria that is currently in a large ceramic pot. I've just found it has broken the base of the pot clean off and grown roots int…

Started by LSquared

6 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by hhnrau

Sofa-Bed - Free - Must collect today!

We have an old blue IKEA sofa bed.  The removable covers are well worn and have a few rips on the shoulders.  The cushions have lost their…

Started by Ian

0 Nov 25, 2012

Drummer Wanted for Dirty Funk Blues Rock Explosion!

Hoopdriver are looking for an amazing new drummer. hear a demo (still in process of mixing) here www.myspace.com/hoopdriver . Give me a cal…

Started by Jonathan

0 Nov 19, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service