Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,866)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IKEA Billy bookcases (FREE)

Two of these... http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/13690607/ ...free to a good home. One of them has the billy extension on top. h…

Started by Dominic

1 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Nick P

(another) Free TV

I have a Panasonic CRT TV in perfect working order going begging for anyone that wants it (with remote and stand and scart lead if wanted)…

Started by Lisa Eds

0 Oct 12, 2012

Does anyone have a cot I can borrow from 4 - 10 October please

We have our cousin staying next week with his two little girls and wonder if anyone could lend us a cot please? Thanks in advance

Started by Chrisandsally

5 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Chrisandsally

More bricks please...

After a great response from HoL members, I've managed to get hold of enough second-hand bricks to lay an herringbone brick path and patio i…

Started by Gordon Curtis

5 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

URGENT--- NEED USED Scaffold boards

Hello, does anyone have used scaffold boards or long boards that they spare me? I need some to lay a foundation of cement for my front wal…

Started by Bulent Ozlem

4 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

Free stones to a good home

Our front garden is covered in small grey and white stones which we want to get rid of. Does anyone want them? See pic, we're keeping the l…

Started by Nick G-T

3 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Bethany

Free dishwasher

I've got an Indesit dishwasher to give away. It's in reasonable condition, though it's slightly temperamental (sometimes the start button n…

Started by DrWhams

0 Sep 28, 2012

Pressure washer - to borrow

Hi Have never used one before and would like to give it a try on our very, very dirty concrete patio before I buy one myself. Would anyone…

Started by Mara gardener

1 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by pamish

Double bed available

I have a double bed which is about three years old and needing a new home. Message me with your phone number if you would like it - we are…

Started by Chrisandsally

1 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Matt

Free Turf from the Community Garden 10th Anniversary and Community Streets Event

Message From Andy Newman: I have been working with Haringey Parks Dept to see if they would be interested in approx 250sq meters of Tur…

Started by Hugh

8 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Andy Newman

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service