Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,910)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free radiator cabinets x2

230cm & 183cm in length and 90cm & 85cm high respectively. Reasonable condition, though the frames are quite loose and will require…

Started by Nick G-T

2 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Nick G-T

FREE Electric Steamer

In good working order. Collect from Cavendish Road. Let me know if you'd like it!

Started by GillianM

2 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by GillianM

Free glider chair and footstool

Hauk glider chair and footstool, similar to this: http://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/Hauck_Glider_Classic_Nursing_Chair_4013/version.asp but bl…

Started by Helen O

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Helen O

Free rubble anyone?

Hi,  Does anyone want any free rubble - I have half a garden full of it if you do? Please connect with me if you would like any and if yo…

Started by Matt

3 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Rachella

Can anyone lend me a travel cot?

Hi My cousin and her one-year old son are coming to visit on 22nd February for a couple of nights and she would prefer not to schlep a trav…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

3 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by OneWomanAndHerDog

Anyone sanded their own wooden floors?

This is a bit of a desperate call for help...we've been sanding our wooden floorboards this weekend and have run out of the resin wood gap…

Started by Donna FT

0 Feb 3, 2013

4 door metal filing cabinet offered for free

Hi - we are clearing out and have an old metal 4 drawer filing cabinet without key. It's the sort they sand down to the metal and sell as r…

Started by Chrisandsally

1 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Marco

Microsoft Office for PC needed - can swap with Microsoft Office for a Mac : )

Hi,  Does anyone have a spare copy of Office (2010 or later), they already have loaded onto their PC, but still have spare multi user licen…

Started by Matt

0 Feb 1, 2013

Free TV, working.

If anyone would like a working Sony Trinitron please PM me. Its old style i.e. not flat scree.

Started by maggie

0 Jan 30, 2013

wanted exercise bike to buy/borrow

i  had a bike accident and not allowed to get back on my bicycle until bout may so looking for exercise bike to buy or even borrow in case…

Started by tigha

2 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service