Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,937)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Maclaren buggy to give away, must collect asap!

I have a perfectly usable but rather dingy and worn Maclaren Techno grey and black buggy to give away. 

Started by Leslie

2 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Leslie

Free Wardrobe

I have a wardrobe to dispose of. It's an ikea one, white, fairly large and FREE! I'm afraid I don't have a photo because it's been disassem…

Started by Charlotte

2 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Charlotte

Free Ikea rug - bright green

'Hampen' rug, green. Clean and still bright in colour, has a crease across it where it was stuck under furniture but am sure that will come…

Started by Emma

7 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Emma

FREE! original Victorian hallway tiles & floorboards from The Ladder

Free to collect. Call David 07963161737

Started by David Pitt

7 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by David Pitt

Bonfire timber

Hi GuysI will be replacing a fence for a customer on Rosebery Avenue N17 next week beginning Monday 28th Oct. It occurred to me that the ol…

Started by Philip

0 Oct 26, 2013

Free removal boxes

We've got large removal boxes to give away, most of them only used once and in a good condition. Please contact to arrange pick up from N4.…

Started by IloveHarringay

5 Oct 26, 2013

Harringrapes! Fruits of Harringay Grape Harvest Offered (Harvesting Done)

This year's grape harvest has been bigger than usual - so big in fact that the weight of it brought our grape vine down. We have harvested…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 23, 2013

Wanted: artist / graphic designer to help infant school

The Friends of South Harringay are looking for someone to help with designing posters, leaflets etc for school events, to support fund rais…

Started by GillianM

1 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Isabelle

Free freshly made woodchip to go

Hi there, We just got a big delivery of freshly made woodchip. We won't be needing all of it so please feel free to bring your bags and you…

Started by Emilie

0 Oct 18, 2013

Cardboard boxes going free

Hi All finally got round unpacking some boxes of books after our move so we will have a few cardboard boxes going free from later tonight..…

Started by Cecilia

3 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Cecilia

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service