Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,820)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Affordable Art Fair Tickets

I popped in to the Jealous Gallery in Crouch End on Sunday and picked up two pairs of free tickets for the late view of the Affordable Art…

Started by Hugh

6 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by KP

Free: Epson Stylus DX3850 printer

Old but in good condition, with 3 spare ink cartridges and CD software. We've updated ours so this one needs a good home. Will need to be c…

Started by YvonneR

4 Jun 11, 2013

Free plastic glasses

I have a box of approx 800-900 plastic 50cl glasses free to good home. Send me your email address to arrange collection.

Started by Su Brown

8 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

2 x 250GB 3.5" hard-drives to give away

Used (but in excellent condition) Samsung Spinpoint SP2504C drives. SATA. No cables. Files cleared off and reformatted (NTFS). I've upgrade…

Started by Andrew

3 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Andrew

Free paving slabs

I have about 20 paving slabs going free. Great for small patio area/under sheds etc. Pick up from the bottom end of the ladder by end of Su…

Started by Mrs Baylis

7 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Mrs Baylis

Stuff going free, IKEA CD towers, Dyson hoover and an IKEA chair

I have some stuff going for free: 4 IKEAS CD towers going, Benno birch veneer, a Poang chair - also IKEA, an IKEA TV unit, similar to this…

Started by Anette

14 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Anette

Free - bath mixer, bath shroud covers, old taps

We have some old bathroom brassware to give away.  We renovated our bathroom over a year ago, and have been meaning to get rid of these for…

Started by K.Christie

0 Jun 8, 2013

Thought you might be interested?

Hi all! I often see members posts asking for things (Offered Free) and some of you pipped at the post - I run my local (Enfield with around…

Started by Liz Douglas

0 Jun 7, 2013

Boxes free - perfect size for removals

i have just finished my flat move and the small boxes I used were perfect for heavy things like books, papers and kitchen items. i also hav…

Started by Geraldine B

6 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Geraldine B

bamboo canes

I have been thinning out my bamboo and now have a dozen very long canes (10 -12 ft) for anyone thinking of growing very tall runner beans?

Started by mother hen

3 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by mother hen

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service