Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,830)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a handyman/woman to help for a couple of hours for Burghley Road Play Space

We are looking for someone to give a few hours of their time to fix some small problems at Burghley Road Children's Centre. We are a not fo…

Started by rolfy

3 Aug 9, 2013

Any car booters ?

I have an assortment of items that I have accumulated over the years which I now need to clear out. Might be useful for anyone who does car…

Started by Tosh

3 Aug 9, 2013

GOT A 4.5KG CALOR GAS BOTTLE YOU DON'T WANT?

If you have, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. I'm looking for an empty bottle but would consider one that's partially filled. Willin…

Started by L Griffiths

1 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Stan

Years and years of Living Etc Magazines available for free

Literally been collecting them for 10 years...come get them!

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

8 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Rebekah Billingsley

Shed to give away

In a few weeks I'll have a shed to give away. Anyone who wants it (and has the transport to pick it up) is most welcome to have it.  It's j…

Started by DrWhams

11 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Lauren

Anyone want an old (working) printer?

I have a Brother MFC5840 printer/copier to dispose of as I've upgraded to an A3-size printer. It's quite a bulky machine and several years…

Started by Maddy

0 Aug 6, 2013

Bicycle brake blocks (2 pairs) free to a good home

Bought these brake blocks but they won't fit my bike: BBB BBS-11T CrossStop Cantilever Brake Shoes http://www.wiggle.co.uk/bbb-bbs-11t-cros

Started by Matt

0 Aug 5, 2013

Wheelbarrow for grabs

I have a well used (rusty) builders wheelbarrow that I no longer require. Is anyone interested? It has a small hole, but is perfectly ok fo…

Started by Tosh

1 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Mat Day

Mini DV Cam

Has anyone local got a mini DV camera I could borrow for a bit to upload some footage.

Started by tania

1 Aug 5, 2013

Angle grinder to lend for a day? - in exchange for a bottle of wine/6pack...

Hi, does anyone happen to have an angle grinder (or other wall chasing tool) that they would be comfortable lending to us for a day? We nee…

Started by Jenny

1 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Stan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service