Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,835)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hoover to give away

Morphy Richards bagless hoover. 1600W and comes with all the extra nozzles. There is a hole in the plastic tube but this covered with tape…

Started by Kerry-Ann Goode

1 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by empyrean_aisles

Rotary Clothes Line Offered

Hello. We have a garden rotary washing line to give away. Has been used but still in good order.  

3 Aug 24, 2013

Vinyl to digital turntable converter

I have a Mixmeister EZ Adio converter.  it's supposed to convert LPs to digital format.  It was passed to me by somebody who couldn't face…

Started by S.H.

7 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by S.H.

Walnut desk still boxed offered for free

The courier kind of threw it down the steps, the company don't want it back. I don't know the extent of the damage as it is still boxed, he…

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

4 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Rebekah Billingsley

give and/or take event in haringey

Hello dear people, Just got this email and wanted to share with you all in case you are interested: Good Afternoon,   I would like to info…

Started by Suziki

0 Aug 23, 2013

Moving Boxes

Hello Anyone got any unwanted moving boxes that they would like me to come and take off their hands? Thanks!

Started by ElleCarumba

6 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by JTF

John Lewis cot offered for free

My son has just grown out of this cot, pictured below.  We are based in Wood Green.  If anyone needs a cot and can pick up let me know.  Th…

Started by Nicola

3 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by empyrean_aisles

Anybody Want a Used Shed?

We are having our shed dismantled tomorrow (Friday). It has seen all weathers but if you would like it please let me know. We are just next…

1 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by pipplypig

John Lewis cot offered for free

We have a wooden adjustable cot that we no longer need.  Free for pick up, any questions please ask.

Started by Nicola

7 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Nicola

Upright Piano looking for new home

I have an upright piano to give away to anyone who can collect it.  Its in reasonable condition would suitable for a new learner.

Started by Catherine O'Reilly

13 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Catherine O'Reilly

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service