Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,919)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone moving house? Free cardboard boxes for collection from Russell Avenue, Noel Park

I have lots of removals boxes to give away if anyone would like to collect them. all were brand new (now used once) from the removals firm…

Started by cathy

9 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by On the passage

Beds and mattresses

Hi all, We have recently moved and the previous owner left a number of half decent beds and mattresses which we simply don't need. I think…

Started by Kris G

6 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Sharon

HELP Car and jump leads needed at Railway Fields

Can anyone with a car and jump leads come to Railway Fields to help start the TCV van please? 020 8348 6005

Started by Stephen Middleton

1 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Stephen Middleton

Moving boxes

Recently moved within the area so have a number of boxes available of varying sizes should anybody need them? Cheers, Kris

Started by Kris G

3 Mar 3, 2014

Store Your Stuff in Your Neighbour's Attic

The UK-based ShareMyStorage allows users with an attic, a garage, or a storage shed to connect with other users needing a place to store…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Abi

WANTED: Commode Chair for a child with cerebral palsy

I would be very grateful to hear from anyone who has a commode chair suitable for a child of 10 years of age who has cerebral palsy.  It is…

Started by Mel C

0 Mar 1, 2014

Free Laserjet HP 1010 printer

Perhaps I'm just late and everyone else (apart from those lucky Apple folk) has already entered the horrible horrible world that is Windows…

Started by Alison P

4 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Alison P

8 editions of Cycling Plus Magazine - free to good home

All from 2013, together with some supplements. Collect from Wood Green, preferably evenings.

Started by doug

3 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Amanda Groves

Ericaceous Compost to give away

Appr. 30 litres (1 opened bag) of ericaceous compost (for acid loving plants), to be collected from Burgoyne Road. Steffen

Started by Steffen

2 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Mavic Starfish

lovely cot bed for free!

We have a cot bed - pine. At the moment made up as a bed, but converts to a sizeable cot. Come and collect!

Started by Katie-Meg

7 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Katie-Meg

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service