Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,919)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Next Summer catalogue 2014

Anyone fancy a brand new Next summer catalogue? It was delivered to me the other day, after I'd already told Next to stop sending them to m…

Started by CharlieX

0 Mar 19, 2014

Compost bin free to anyone who wants it

Black plastic Scepter slot-together composted. Used but good condition and disassembled ready to go.

Started by Lauren

4 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Giving away 2 dozen bags of garden gravel/pebbles - Brampton Road N15

We are re-doing garden for spring, and taking out the pebbles that we used for passage-ways in-between the flower beds. Have around 2 dozen…

Started by Sam

8 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

Looking to borrow a pressure washer

I have a deck in desperate need of a good clean. Does anyone have a pressure washer I could borrow this weekend or next, so I can hose it d…

Started by Malcolm

6 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

Railway sleepers to give away

We have four railway sleepers (c. 2.5m long) to give away. You'd need to be able to collect them - they're pretty heavy (manageable with tw…

Started by EllenH

1 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by EllenH

Moving boxes and packing / wrapping papers

Still have a number of boxes (various sizes) along with a load of packing / wrapping available to anybody who would like them. Collection…

Started by Kris G

5 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Jude Hoffmann

Oak sapling

Calling any Guerilla Gardeners out there:  I have a self-sown 60cm oak sapling in a pot, was going to plant it over the fence, but those pl…

Started by Marian Leatherby

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Marian Leatherby

Rocking Horse, Garfield, Gorilla, Rhino, Action Men

Hi, I have these toys to give away to a good home with good children as I have got to accept that I have done my share of childhood. Attac…

Started by Hannie P.

6 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Hannie P.

Planks and mixed wood available

We've got some planks and mixed wood to give away - email ellenhewings@yahoo.com if you'd like it. We're at the north end of the ladder.

Started by EllenH

1 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Lauren

Need a new deep kitchen drawer

Does anyone have an idea what's the best way to replace a kitchen drawer from a fairly generic kitchin when you have no idea where the kitc…

Started by Hugo

6 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by TBD

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service