Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,919)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can I borrow a staple gun?

I have some wiring I need to fix to a wall. Would anyone local to the Ladder have a staple gun I could use? Many thanks

Started by Nick G-T

2 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

Desk to give away

Basic desk originally from Argos. 3 Drawers on one side. 120cm wide x 49cm deep and 72cm high. At the moment its in 3 pieces so fairly eas…

Started by bamako

0 Mar 27, 2014

10 DILBERT CARTOON COLLECTIONS

I'm a big Dilbert fan and have just bought 20 new books for a song. 10 of them I already have, so 10 are going begging. Would prefer to giv…

Started by Philip

1 Mar 27, 2014

OFFERED: Sofa bed N4

Immediately available John Lewis double sofa bed in beige fabric, slightly soiled.  Padding in one arm has slipped down into frame.  H70 x…

Started by Kit

1 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Kit

Giving away wooden toddler trike and balance bike needing handle repair

Free to anyone who can use them 1. wooden toddler trike please note that the front part (wheels/handles) now turn right around, through 360…

Started by Tessa

6 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Tessa

IKEA girls bed- FREE

We have an IKEA kids (girls) bed for anyone who wants it. Its the IKEA Minnen -see the link below. In white, no mattress. see the link bel…

Started by Neil Martin

0 Mar 22, 2014

4 x Single Mattresses to give away

Hi, We have 4 single mattresses to give away- we're at Burgoyne Rd. They were left in the flat when we bought it so can't attest to their…

Started by timh

0 Mar 21, 2014

Planks and pallets wanted

Trying to build a vegetable patch in our tiled garden. Does anyone have some spare planks and/or pallets they would like to get rid of? Liv…

Started by Ben F.

10 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by timh

Free - toddler camping sleeping bag

Baby / Toddler camping sleeping bag Vango Nitestar Baby R Measures approx 90cm from foot to top of hood / back, and approx 73cm from foot t…

Started by Tessa

2 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Tessa

FREE FOR COLLECTION - ADULT BIKE AND CHILDREN'S BIKE

I have an adult bike (Raleigh) and a children's bike (Dunlop) free for collection. They have both been kept outside during the winter and c…

Started by Shula Levy

3 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Sarah_24

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service