Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,859)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ESTABLISHED SHRUBS TO GIVE

Hi all I am redesigning the planting for a client and had to uproot the following shrubs - climber: -01 Camelia sinensis -01 Sarcococca con…

Started by Mara gardener

4 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Mara gardener

Free IKEA tupperware

Hello, I recently bought some multipacks of tupperware from IKEA but I only need the larger ones. The small ones are probably really usefu…

Started by caroline blackwell

8 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

STILL AVAILABLE Does your Granny still use proper writing paper for her letters ?

Several pads of writing paper found in cupboard free to a good home. Preferably to a lovely old lady or gentleman who still enjoys writin…

Started by EMMA WATSON

4 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by EMMA WATSON

stairgates

Anyone have a stairgate they want to sell or get rid of? Will happily collect from you. Lisa

Started by LISA SMITH

5 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by LISA SMITH

Anyone have a wood plane for shaving a door?

Laying laminate and need to shave the door. I'd appreciate the loan of a plane, manual or electric if anyone has one?

Started by Domshaw

3 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Domshaw

Does any one have frames they don't want anymore

Hello! I am looking for unwanted frames. I am putting on an art show and have been to an early morning market and managed to get most of t…

Started by Ben F.

0 Feb 3, 2014

Free Ikea Poang armchair

Red cover - bit faded, no tears Free to good (any) home. Collection asap if poss (Nr Chestnuts Park)

Started by Lisa Eds

2 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Lisa Eds

Basic flatscreen TV and kids Stairgate

Hi there, Clearing some stuff out of the house following our move and have the following set for charity shop unless someone on here wants…

Started by BlaiseGV

8 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by LISA SMITH

baby spider plants

I have just brought my spider plants in, they've enjoyed a long mild few months in the mild and wet summer and winter. They have produce ab…

Started by Sharon

3 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Sharon

Vetch baby walker - free

We have a vtech baby walker going for free. I have never put batteries in it to check it works. My baby loved pushing it around without the…

Started by Salsa

3 Jan 31, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service