Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,858)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IKEA girls bed- FREE

We have an IKEA kids (girls) bed for anyone who wants it. Its the IKEA Minnen -see the link below. In white, no mattress. see the link bel…

Started by Neil Martin

0 Mar 22, 2014

4 x Single Mattresses to give away

Hi, We have 4 single mattresses to give away- we're at Burgoyne Rd. They were left in the flat when we bought it so can't attest to their…

Started by timh

0 Mar 21, 2014

Planks and pallets wanted

Trying to build a vegetable patch in our tiled garden. Does anyone have some spare planks and/or pallets they would like to get rid of? Liv…

Started by Ben F.

10 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by timh

Free - toddler camping sleeping bag

Baby / Toddler camping sleeping bag Vango Nitestar Baby R Measures approx 90cm from foot to top of hood / back, and approx 73cm from foot t…

Started by Tessa

2 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Tessa

FREE FOR COLLECTION - ADULT BIKE AND CHILDREN'S BIKE

I have an adult bike (Raleigh) and a children's bike (Dunlop) free for collection. They have both been kept outside during the winter and c…

Started by Shula Levy

3 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Sarah_24

Free Next Summer catalogue 2014

Anyone fancy a brand new Next summer catalogue? It was delivered to me the other day, after I'd already told Next to stop sending them to m…

Started by CharlieX

0 Mar 19, 2014

Compost bin free to anyone who wants it

Black plastic Scepter slot-together composted. Used but good condition and disassembled ready to go.

Started by Lauren

4 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Giving away 2 dozen bags of garden gravel/pebbles - Brampton Road N15

We are re-doing garden for spring, and taking out the pebbles that we used for passage-ways in-between the flower beds. Have around 2 dozen…

Started by Sam

8 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

Looking to borrow a pressure washer

I have a deck in desperate need of a good clean. Does anyone have a pressure washer I could borrow this weekend or next, so I can hose it d…

Started by Malcolm

6 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

Railway sleepers to give away

We have four railway sleepers (c. 2.5m long) to give away. You'd need to be able to collect them - they're pretty heavy (manageable with tw…

Started by EllenH

1 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by EllenH

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service