Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,919)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any budding film folk out there?

Strange question this one. I need to make four very short videos - two one-minute ones and two five-minute ones. They just need to be talki…

Started by Hugh D

1 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Wall extractor fan 5" to give away (new)

Bought two, only used one, so still boxed (unopened). It's a Greenwood D125TCC: 5" square (125mm) Timer Panels in chrome-plated steel and…

Started by Isabelle

6 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Isabelle

Can someone with a circular saw cut something for me?

Hi there, I have to cut out part of the back of an IKEA shelf to accommodate some outlets and cables on the wall, and also make some largis…

Started by Kathleen Christian

3 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by anne barwick

Kid's bed to give away

Hi We have a well-used but nice kid's pine bed frame to give away, there's a mattress with it which would do until you picked up a new one.…

Started by Richard B

0 Jul 4, 2014

France Sat Nav to borrow

HI all, has anyone got a French Sat Nav map that I could borrow from Saturday 5th July to Fri 10th July please? I'd be more than happy to s…

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

1 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Hopping Mad

Boxes

We are moving to South Tottenham soon and need boxes. We would rather recycle old boxes than use new ones. We can collect from all over.

Started by Velo

6 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Diana Shelley

Film and media text books up for grabs

Is anyone off to university to study Film and Media? if so save yourself £100's and get in touch I have loads of books I want to get rid of…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

5 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Breast Pump - Madela Mini Electric

Free mini electric Madela breast pump in working order. Has been used so will need sterilising. Free if anyone wants it. N8 North Ladder.

Started by Sarah

3 Jun 27, 2014

Microwave - free to a good home

We have a silver BUSH microwave that we no longer need and is available to anyone who would like it. It is in good working order but is ove…

Started by woody

2 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Tim Miller

Does anyone want to swap to a larger wheelie bin?

We are looking to swap our normal size black wheelie bin for rubbish (240L) for a smaller one (140L?). Our front yard is tiny and having th…

Started by Lucy White

8 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Lucy White

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service