Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,919)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dishwasher - Free

Hi We are replacing our kitchen and have an integrated Dishwasher which we are happy to give away to anyone who can come and take it. It's…

Started by Steve

6 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Anna Maria Dipino

The first rule of bike club is....

To tell everyone that we are running a bike club at Hornsey Vale Community Centre the first Friday of the month, 5-7pm - next one Friday 1…

Started by Gillian

0 Jul 24, 2014

Free jigsaw puzzles and game

Jigsaw puzzles all 500 pieces Tenby Harbour Sea Breeze Floral Arrangement Edinburgh Tattoo(one edge piece missing) The CUBE family game-br…

Started by Philip

2 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Philip

Offered: toddler backpack. Free to those who can pick up.

Toddler back up free to anyone who can pick it up (from our house- its not a strength competition.) Contact me if interested. I have pictur…

Started by NIck and Lizzy

2 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by NIck and Lizzy

We need a new TV!

Hi everyone,  Our old TV apparently stopped working while I was away on holiday and now we can't really afford a new one! If you've got an…

Started by Paula

9 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Mags D

Free Tasssimo coffee capsules

My Tassimo coffee maker packed up, I replaced it with a nespresso, so have a few Tassimo coffee capsules to give away - namely 1 packet of…

Started by Ms

3 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Lauren

My childcare for your building skills?

Hello, longshot perhaps, but are there any builders out there who would be interested in swopping their time and labour (knocking out a doo…

Started by Tara Curtis

5 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by TBD

Soldering 2mm copper pipe into small brass valve

Hello, I'm coming to the end of a mini project where I'm fitting a pressure gauge to my coffee machine (don't ask!) and the last thing I ne…

Started by Hugo Read

6 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Hugo Read

Anyone have a furniture-moving trolley to lend?

Hi We're probably going to buy a chest of drawers from a fellow HOLer who only lives a couple of streets away from us on the ladder and won…

Started by Kerri brackish Fischer

0 Jul 11, 2014

Free: Two half size (50cm) IKEA wardrobes

2 x Gloss Maroon finish with two drawers at the bottom. Good condition and working order. Free to anyone who can pick up (you will need a v…

Started by harriet

6 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Dee

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service