Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,919)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can anyone lend me a 14mm crank bolt wrench?

Hi - can anyone lend me a 14mm crank bolt wrench or thin walled 14mm socket? something like this: http://www.cyclesurgery.com/park%20tool%

Started by LSquared

0 Sep 20, 2014

Free: double radiator

I have a Wickes double central heating radiator to give away.  620mm high x 490mm wide.  Good condition (bit dusty).  Only plumbed in for a…

Started by hhnrau

1 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Chris

MIDI keyboard to give away - great for music technology students

I have an old Roland A30 keyboard that is free to a good home. It would be ideal for a Music/Music Technology student looking to do some ho…

Started by DrWhams

4 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by DrWhams

Free lace and polka dot bunting

I have about 90 metres of home made bunting from my wedding. Does anyone want it? It's made from upcycled net curtains and burgundy polka-d…

Started by LSquared

7 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Ceri

Freecycle Ikea Billy bookcase with glass doors

Sound and in reasonably good condition. There is some damage to the veneer at the top of the left hand door and probably the unit top, but…

Started by LSquared

6 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by LSquared

Free Top Soil

Hi I've almost completed some major landscaping of my garden which has needed a lot of levelling and excess soil. A number of HOLers have t…

Started by Steve

7 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Steve

Two free car seats: young baby and toddler

Two car seats up for grabs - free for collection from the Ladder Mamas and Papas primo viaggio - suit young baby We don't have a car so thi…

Started by Liz

6 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Liz

Portable folding camping tables to borrow?

Hello!  We are going to have our daughter's B.D in the park on 14th Sept and looking for a couple of portable folding tables to put foods a…

Started by muusic rr

6 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by muusic rr

Top Soil - Free

Hi I am doing some serious landscaping of my garden (Stanhope Gardens) and due to some 'levelling' I have a lot of top soil which I am told…

Started by Steve

8 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Steve

Free Top Soil

Hi A number of HOLers have taken much of the top soil previously posted and some have come back for 3 and 4 car loads, suggesting its good…

Started by Steve

11 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Steve

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service