Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,919)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Sony Widescreen CRT tv with freeview

Would anyone be interested in this before I ship it off to the dump? Works fine, good picture and sound. But tis very heavy so you would ne…

Started by PhoebeMac

3 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by PhoebeMac

White wooden table and four chairs FREE, West Green

I have a white wooden, round table 110cm in diameter and four chairs I no longer need. The furniture has been painted white and would be go…

Started by Alistair Drummond

3 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Liza

Cot-top changer - Free to a good home!

Hello, Anyone in need of a cot top changer?  We were given this by a lovely relative who got lots of use out of it, but we don't actually n…

Started by Joanne Patel

1 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Marion

Anyone got a pots worth of soil?

Hi All, In need of just a pots worth of soil to repot a house plant. Could go and buy a bagful but would just end up chucking it out. Any h…

Started by Jackson

3 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Rebekah Billingsley

Sowing machine wanted

Hi all,  I am working at the Haringey Migrant Support Centre, a drop-in centre on West Green Road. We giving free advice and help to migran…

Started by Maren Trondsen Johansen

3 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Lauren

to give away: cat radiator bed

We've got a cat radiator bed to give away for free. Looks similar to this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/390843923646?limghlpsr=true&a

Started by jcl

3 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by jcl

Loft Ladder - Free

Originally bought from screw fix for £60 and still unused because we decided to do a loft conversion instead. Free to anyone who can make g…

Started by Michelle

3 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Michelle

Do you have wood logs?

Hi, we just moved into a new house and wanted to sort out the garden before winter kicks in. We have only a small patch to grow on, so want…

Started by Marlia Farfa

23 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Susie Hanson

Free Wooden coffee table

Free pine coffee table in good condition, pretty sturdy with good storage, to whoever wants to take it. Pic below

Started by gmac

3 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by Vas

Free Bunk Beds

Well used, sturdy pine bunk beds no longer required .  Would need new mattresses.  Picture attached.  Pick up from N8

Started by rose

0 Sep 27, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service