Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,919)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freecycle offer: Remington Style Easy Curl

One of these. http://www.boots.com/en/Remington-Ci6129-Stylist-Easy-Hair-Curl_1274604/ Used once - like literally for one curl. Realised I…

Started by LSquared

2 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by LSquared

Wanted Bark/wood chipping needed

Hi There does any one have any garden bark they wanted to get rid of and live not far from the Ladder or can someone tell me where to get s…

Started by Wendy

6 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Wendy

Old wooden french doors

On Saturday 25th I'm having my old french doors replaced. Just wondered if they would be of use to anyone. They are from an Edwardian house…

Started by Tosh

3 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Tosh

Various items for free

Ikea slatted/sprung bed base measuring 80 x 200 cm. It has adjustments to alter firmness and the top and base can be raised. It is designed…

Started by Tosh

7 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Jennifer

Free Pebbles and stones!

There are several blue rubble sacks of pebbles and stones outside a house on Warham road free to anyone who'd like them!

Started by Rachel Davies

9 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Rachel Davies

TV GIVEAWAY

Having succumbed finally to a bargain flat screen tv, I am offering a 26" Sony Trinitron to give away. Its not flat screen! Great picture,…

Started by Philip

1 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Philip

Occasional Table/Coffee Table

Retro (original 1970's) dark wood with floral tile inlay coffee table up for grabs. Free to a good home! Has a slightly damaged leg and som…

Started by Holly Browne

1 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by annie

Insulation batts

I am in the process of clearing out my cellar, and have a few large bags of polystyrene insulation batts left over from a project. All diff…

Started by Tosh

0 Oct 23, 2014

Breeze blocks

I have approx. 20 x standard size breeze blocks that I no longer need. Anyone interested?

Started by Tosh

0 Oct 23, 2014

Exhibition Display Stands to Borrow?

Hi everyone! As some of you may have read in my post a couple of weeks ago, we're putting on an exhibition at St. Paul's Church on Wightman…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

2 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service