Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,919)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Tiles.

Could anyone use these? I have about 24 unused white hexagonal bathroom floor/ wall tiles to give away. Approx 32x23 inches. PM for collect…

Started by Sharon

0 Nov 21, 2014

Wall brackets

Anyone like to have these metal brackets, until recently attaching my microwave to the wall?  I'm told they're good quality, can be collect…

Started by Ann Walsh

0 Nov 20, 2014

Free HP Ink Cartridge

Does anybody need a no 901 HP ink cartridge. It's opened but unused (I ordered and opened it before realising it was the wrong one). Pick u…

Started by Sarah McPhee

0 Nov 17, 2014

Furniture/household items wanted

I'm after a few items of furniture. Sofa (2 seater +) Wardrobe Kitchen bin Something useful for storing and displaying CDs Also a hoover,…

Started by Tim Miller

5 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Tim Miller

Free single divan with nearly new mattress

nothing fancy but practically unused and therefore in very good condition. Message me if you want to collect this weekend. We are in Eade R…

Started by Chrisandsally

7 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Con

FREE items to be collected

Hi everyone, i have the following to take : 1) 6xlarge & 2xsmall paccking boxes 2) Safe 60Wx60Dx127H working with keys(needs trolley an…

Started by 2wanda

0 Nov 16, 2014

Cat bits & pieces!

I'm going to be getting a house cat shortly and wondered if anyone had any cat bits & pieces they need to get rid of - cat carrier, lit…

Started by Cath English

9 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Cath English

Looking to borrow a group 1 car seat

My 3 yr old niece is coming to UK from Australia in November and I'm looking to borrow (or buy - cheaply) a group 1 car seat that can be us…

Started by Hopping Mad

6 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Hopping Mad

Free Plants

This was posted in the gardening discussions but posting in the general threads to see if there is any interest. I plan to remove a small M…

Started by Nick G-T

3 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Nick G-T

Build yourself a 'Cajón' set- FREE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cajón Collect asap

Started by maggie

13 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by maggie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service