Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,919)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Car seat wanted - temporary

Hi there Looking to borrow a car seat for a18 month old for a couple of days, from Sunday to Tuesday? Can collect with ease.. Would be much…

Started by Nicky

5 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by pamish

Offered: motorised treadmill

'Pro-fitness' motorised treadmill, works perfectly, display panel also works but has become detached. Yours for the asking if you can get i…

Started by Lucy Whitman

0 Dec 18, 2014

Broken Down Whirlpool Fridge

I have a whirlpool fridge that seems to not be working. The  light is on (so there is power) and no chilling. I assume it is either the the…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Dec 18, 2014

Cat Sitter Needed

Hi all, I know there are pet sitting forums on this and I have posted in it but haven't had any response. Just going to try one more time…

Started by Katie

1 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Larz-anna

Free two 2-drawer filing cabinets

We have 2 x 2-drawer metal filing cabinets to give away.  They are both a fetching emerald green! The drawers to not close very well ie not…

Started by Ms

8 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by John D

Friends of Stroud Green and Harringay library are looking for folks to give talks/poetry readings/presentations

The Friends of SG&H library are inviting local people to help us put on our free Saturday afternoon events at the library. We have had…

Started by Liz

10 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Lauren

Do you have a spare bike lock?

It's one of these days where everything goes wrong - Now my key also broke inside the bike lock. As I depend on my bike and don't have the…

Started by Marlia Farfa

3 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Marlia Farfa

Free two-seater sofa

Any takers for a fabric two-seater sofa? Free to collect from Stapleton Hall Road (the library/Harringay station end). It's a fairly neutra…

Started by Caroline

4 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Laura Vernals

Kenwood Mixer Being Thrown Away

In a front garden out by the rubbish at 14 Hewitt - may or may not work - if you're passing and you want to give it a go.........

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 9, 2014

Boxes and bubble wrap

Hi, We've just moved to the area and have quite a few boxes and some bubble wrap in need of a good home. Drop me a line at tom.devine@btin…

Started by Tom Devine

1 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service