Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free mint plants

I have a lot of spearmint plants available for collection from N4 1JY if anyone would like some.

Started by Sophie Smith

5 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Sophie Smith

Barbie clothes and accessories to give away

I thought I had got rid of all things Barbie a couple of years ago until my daughter found a box hidden in her wardrobe which has a whole v…

Started by Michelle

3 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Michelle

Having a clear out

I have 4 wooden dining chairs (Ikea Ivar).  They're surplus to requirements, but I'd feel bad just taking them to the refuse site.   Also…

Started by Leane

2 Jan 23, 2015

lovely vintage/retro corner unit with woodworm :( anyone want to try and rescue it?

I bought a vintage corner unit from an ebay seller. Sadly the "treated" woodworm is still active. It can probably be treated again and as l…

Started by LSquared

0 Jan 17, 2015

Gardeners: want mint?

I'm clearing out a mint bed (I think it's spearmint). It sprouts from the tiniest bit of root so there's loads. I'll leave some labelled po…

Started by Sophie Smith

0 Jan 16, 2015

For free: Wooden baby cot

We have a wooden baby cot in blond-coloured wood that is now surplus to requirements. Comes with a mattress if you would like it. I'm afrai…

Started by Tullie

0 Jan 16, 2015

Minecraft Help

Hi - a bit of an odd request for help. My 9 year old is an avid Minecraft player but needs some help downloading 'mods" onto his game on hi…

Started by LOUISA LIVERMORE

2 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Dana Carlin

Clean empty jars to recyle!

I've got around 10 or so jars to put back into the system. Anyone interested, to save them going straight into recycle bin? Drop me a line.…

Started by Ruth

12 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Ruth

Help with Allotment Wanted

Small allotment in Tottenham Hale and need help, especially with the digging. Happy to share the harvest. Becci

Started by Becci Emmett

3 Jan 12, 2015

King size Ikea metal bed frame and mattress - free

Hello,we have a lovely white king size (might even be super king) metal frame bed and mattress available for pick up this weekend. Its in r…

Started by Albert Ross

7 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Albert Ross

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service