Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: reusable nappies please

Hi, wondering if anyone has a handful of reusable nappies they'd be willing to give away. Really want to go reusable this time but want to…

Started by Sara

1 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

wanted: sofa cushions, bedside table, coffee table, lamp

Hi I need some cushions for my sofa, coffee table, bedside table and a lamp for my new house. If anyone gives any of these items away pleas…

Started by Kleshnia

1 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Vanessa Maugey

Re-usable nappies

Hi, I have 20 re-usable nappies and associated bits to give away. They have been used for one child but are very clean and in good conditio…

Started by Clartje

8 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Clartje

Overhead Transparencies (OHTs)

Anyone still use these? I found some blank ones when having a clear out the other day, about 12. If anyone uses them still, please take the…

Started by Ruth

0 Feb 10, 2015

For free: Wooden baby cot plus some baby extras

- Reposting as the person who expressed interest never came to collect it - We have a wooden baby cot in blond-coloured wood that is now s…

Started by Tullie

1 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Tullie

6 chairs to give away

Hi, we have 6 dining chairs that are of no use anymore. They are dismantled and may need a bit of cleaning. They are metallic structure wit…

Started by Ruben

1 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Ruben

FREE sofabed

Any takers for a fabric two-seater sofabed? It is the type with a fold-out metal frame and matress inside. Free to collect from Stapleton H…

Started by Caroline

8 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Caroline

4 Ikea baskets for Pax wardrobe system to give away free. Complete with slide-out brackets & fixings.

http://m.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/spr/19010971/ Four of these with the runners screws etc to give away. They came with our wardrobe…

Started by Lauren

3 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Priya

FREE: Bubble wrap and packing paper.

Lots of bubble wrap and packing paper going if anyone needs some?

Started by 2wanda

6 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by 2wanda

Any retro gamers out there want a FREE PS2 (with games)? [now taken]

As seen but it worked last time we plugged it in and played. Comes with a dance mat, two controllers and a heap of games. Plugs for TV as s…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service