Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Toddler Tricycle, Motorbike and Balance Bike FREE (or maybe a bottle of red)...

Please feel free to take these off my hands ASAP . The bike needs the seat turned around. But otherwise all are road worthy yours for FREE!…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

10 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Free cinema chairs

Hi, Getting rid of these cool cinema chairs. They're mounted to an MDF board but if you bring along a spanner you can just take the cha…

Started by Jon Appleyard

0 Mar 28, 2015

Single Canvas Wardrobe - free to collect

Collection ASAP from Stroud Green N4 near Finsbury Park. It is already dis-assembled and ready to go. From the Argos website: With a roll…

Started by Gillian

2 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Gillian

Children's sleeping bags to give away

Hi everyone, I have some children's sleeping bags to give away. They are the fabric kind with zips and holes for the arms (rather than the…

Started by Tullie

6 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Tullie

Office chair to give away

In excellent condition. Back, height, arms and seat pitch all adjustable. Pick up from Warham Road. Picture attached

Started by Michael Anderson

1 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

10 jam jars and 10 glass ramekins - free

Hi,I have about 10 jam jars and 10 glass ramekins (the kind that Gu desserts come in) to give away for free. Thanks

Started by ThaiDi

1 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Ruth

Water butt to give away

We have a large water butt to give away. Would anyone like it? Do mail me if so. We're at the north end of the ladder. Ellen

Started by EllenH

3 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by EllenH

Tonight spare ticket for comedy at Karamel club

I know this is last minute but I have a spare ticket for a comedy thing tonight at the Karamel club back of shopping city Coburg Rd. Do you…

Started by Sapphireblue

1 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Sapphireblue

Edge/fireplace guards - free to collect

Foam fireplace guard and edge guards by Clevamama. Great for protecting babies and toddlers from sharp edges. The boxes are a bit bashed a…

Started by Gillian

4 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Gillian

visitor permit needed -wood green outer cpz

Hi does anyone have a spare weekend visitor parking permit i could buy? My sister is visiting next weekend and I think it's too short noti…

Started by lvm2013

4 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by lvm2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service