Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Child's bike seat to giveaway (Co-Pilot Limo)

Hello, we have a child's bike seat to give away: the kind that you fix to the back of an adult bike. It is a Co-Pilot Limo, the kind that h…

Started by Tullie

3 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Tullie

FREE- 7 parking permits for N4

I've got 7 parking permits available for N4. It says they're Green Lanes (A) CPZ. If anyone wants them let me know. Only thing is my parro…

Started by Jessica

1 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

Jazz pianist looking for a bass player

I would like to find a bass player to practise with on a regular basis with a view to performing in the future.  Pieces I currently play an…

Started by Jenny W

0 Jul 14, 2015

grand piano.

I'm wanting to get rid of a Bluthner grand piano -very old, well tuned and perfectly playable3 because I want to up-grtade. Any suggestion…

Started by judy gahagan

5 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Aleece

Free rolls of turf

It's not much, maybe almost 4 rolls of medallion turf (apparently good quality) that we've got spare having just laid a new lawn. It would…

Started by Helen D

1 Jul 13, 2015

Free piano!! Urgent

Free upright piano, needs tuning, needs collecting, hermitage road Call 07475 173673!

Started by fiona sharry

1 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Rachel Davies

Brand new carpets to giveaway- 2 floors worth

We are replacing the brand new carpets in our house for no other reason than the previous owner fitted them and they don't fit with our red…

Started by Piers

11 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Piers

Free Tripp-trap chair

Free to anyone who wants it; I can't at the moment find the bit that makes it suitable for a baby, but you can buy that part separately, or…

Started by Julie

4 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Julie

Freecycle - gold tealight holders for wedding or cafe (used)

Does anyone want some gold mercury glass style tealight holders? I have about 20 straight votive style, and 7 slightly larger bell/hurrican…

Started by LSquared

9 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Norah Borough

Patio tiles to give away

We have re-landscaped our garden and we have 16 patio tiles to give away (45cmx45cm) - see photo. You are welcome to come and pick them up…

Started by Lara

3 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Lara

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service