Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Maclaren rain cover and lampshades on offer

I've got a Maclaren buggy rain cover going spare, and also 3 lampshades (2 still in wrapping and unused) if anyone wants these items. Thanks

Started by Suze

4 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Suze

Offered - 1 Pine Door, 1 Hand basin, 2 x Casemet Windows.

OFFERED A primed solid pine door. Dimensions are Hx1980cm Wx758cm Dx32cm and already has two solid stainless steel hinges fixed to it. It w…

Started by JJ B

0 Jul 22, 2015

Borrow a long ladder

Hi. I need to get to the wall of the first floor of my house. Would anyone have a ladder I could borrow for a day? I'm happy to pay for bor…

Started by Saima

5 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by dm

Two brand new blinds going free

Hi, we have two blinds to give away which are brand new and in perfect working order, just slightly the wrong size for the windows we have.…

Started by Tullie

6 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by marian broderick

Old bag of play sand (?for garden)

I am about to throw out an bag of old sand that was in my daughter's sand pit. Does anyone want it to condition their flower beds before I…

Started by Salsa

0 Jul 18, 2015

Garden games to borrow N17?

Good evening! Does anyone have any child and adult friendly garden games I could borrow next Sunday for a staff picnic? I'll be able to pic…

Started by Nicola Ash

0 Jul 17, 2015

Offered - long bit of MDF

Ready to collect now - if it rains tonight it will be no good to anyone... 244x48x2 cm Cavendish Road N4

Started by Nicholas

5 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Nicholas

Can You Lend Us a Bike Rack?

We are doing a house swap with a Spanish family(two adults 8 yr old girl) from 3-16 August. They are keen to take up our suggestion of cycl…

Started by Philip

0 Jul 16, 2015

Free Sony CRT television & stand - needs to be collected this weeekend

This is an older style TV, not a flat screen. It weighs approximately 15kg We are moving and are willing to give it away for free to someon…

Started by Mike C

1 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Mike C

Having a clearout.

I have been putting some things out in my front garden, in the hope that they might be of use to someone (I will be doing a tip trip at the…

Started by Tosh

5 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by JJ B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service