Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,833)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Iroko wood decking planks to give away

We have replaced our deck which was made from the hardwood iroko.  There is still plenty of life left in this lovely wood and so wondering…

Started by Margaret

1 Sep 19, 2015

Arm chair n22

Good quality, comfortable, Wesley-barrell armchair in light green. Fabric is a bit dirty and faded but could probably be cleaned. Collecti…

Started by EllieM

0 Sep 19, 2015

Wanted

hello getting two little kittens tmw does anyone have an unwanted scratch post or two?

Started by aj england

1 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Sue Gonnella

Help! Do you have a spare Macbook Air charger?!

Mine has broken and, despite trying to fix it using a video off YouTube, (I know - why didn't it work!) I only have 15% battery left! I'm h…

Started by Lisa Weston

4 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Lisa Weston

Books in French to give

Hi there, I am moving back to the motherland and have around 15 books in French that I won't be taking with me. Charity shops don't want t…

Started by Pauline Dab

4 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Chris Setz

Table and 3 chairs

Hi all, We've got an old table and 3 chairs that we no longer need free to anyone that wants them. The table has two collapsible leaves an…

Started by Dominic

1 Sep 17, 2015

Sprung bottom chair anyone?

Hi there, I am on the look out for a Victorian sprung bottom chair that needs upholstering. I thought I would chance it and see if anyone h…

Started by anthony n

0 Sep 16, 2015

Offered, 2 bags of glass jars

Offered, two bags of glass jars. Most with lids but some lids are rusty, they have been shelved for ages. Most are jam-jar sized. Collect…

Started by pamish

0 Sep 13, 2015

Looking for the newborn baby stuff!!

Hello , all I hope you all are having a good weekend. I am looking for the baby stuff such as cot, changing table or so I was in a hospit…

Started by Yuki Yamashita

8 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Jelly Jam

For free: Philips Avent hand-held manual breast pump

Hi there, I've a Philips Avent manual breast pump that I hope someone here can use. I never got on with the manual one and preferred the el…

Started by Tullie

2 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Jelly Jam

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service