Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (3,802)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE two printers

HP psc1215 - colour printer/copier (scanner doesn't work) 4/5 years old but works well.  spare black cartridge. Lexmark 1480 wifi colour p…

Started by Jennifer

2 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Jennifer

Lost a toddler's red jacket?

Try Hewitt Road:

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 29, 2012

FREE 2 x IKEA Klippan Sofas Black Free to a good Home

Yup that's right folks FREE These are 100% FREE Ikea Klippan Sofas - Not in such good a condition as the ones in he link but still pretty g…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

4 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Joanna

offered for free- a double dark blue coloured futon ( no base,just the futon, no photos I'm afraid) N4

Hello if you are interested, pls drop me a line and we can arrange a time and date for it to be picked up thanks Suzi

Started by Suziki

0 Jun 28, 2012

Bike up for grabs

Hi HoLs, I've got a bike for sale as I never ride it. Price is £ 15 o.n.o - it's a bit rusty and all but the tires keep the air in and brea…

Started by Peet van de Sande

2 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Peet van de Sande

Allotment raided :( plants needed

Some of you might have seen that I've been giving away seedlings. I got rid of the last ones yesterday. However I've just got back from my…

Started by David Deane

14 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by David Deane

Free Peppa Pig Spaceship toy (new)

Given to hubby as a slightly odd leaving present (think they may have thought our kids were younger than they are) and still in the box. Fr…

Started by Liz

3 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Liz

Seedlings up for grabs

my mother-in-law has been rather optimistic about the capacity of my garden and allotment. and as a result I have a lot of left over seedli…

Started by David Deane

7 Jun 23, 2012

Argos desk, free to collect from Burgoyne Rd

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6172918/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7COffice%2C+PCs+and+phones%7C14418968/c_2/2%7C14418968%7COff

Started by Elin

0 Jun 23, 2012

Net curtains to give away

We've got some net curtains that we previously had in the bay window of our lounge. They're quite clean (as far as the eye can see, at leas…

Started by DrWhams

5 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by DrWhams

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service