Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,820)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2 Free Ikea white chairs

I have a couple of nice plain Ikea chairs needing a home and free to someone who can come and collect. We are in N4 next to Harringay stati…

Started by Elakarel

2 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Elakarel

Rose bushes to give away - to anyone willing to dig them up...

We have many, established rose bushes in our garden - and need to get rid of most of them. The previous occupier was a very keen rose gard…

Started by gabster

7 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by ALP

Free small fridge freezer and 2 electric heaters

I've recently replaced my fridge freezer with a bigger one so have the old Whirlpool one to give away. It's cream, 50cm W by 60cm D by 120c…

Started by Cat A

1 Oct 3, 2015

Display cabinet wanted for charity project

I am looking for some kind person to lend or dontate a glass display cabinet for a charity exhibition i am organising. The event will take…

Started by ES123

0 Oct 2, 2015

Spanish conversation

I am a beginner to Spanish but would like to learn basic Spanish conversation, any ideas? I already know French so hoping that will help a…

Started by Nicky L

2 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Nicky L

Junior bed frame - Solid pine - FREE

Falkland RD N8. Length 175cm x width 81cm. Height of bed base 26cm.

Started by matt

0 Sep 29, 2015

Free bags of Ready mixed concrete

Have 2x 25kg bags of Wickes ready mixed multi-purpose concrete that we didn't end up using when doing the deck this summer. Looking for a h…

Started by Adamfz

1 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Adamfz

Over bed table free

Could anyone use this little table designed to slide over a bed or chair? Table surface is 21" x 16", its height adjustable and can be flat…

Started by mother hen

1 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by Con

Single folding bed FOR FREE

Hi, We have to give our single folding bed away - need some space. It's quite a few years old but clean and fully working. Pick up in N15.

Started by Tina S

5 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Tina S

Original Victorian doors - free

Five doors, four of them half glazed, various sizes, all of them need dipping/stripping. Been in cellar for a couple of years and need a ca…

Started by Emma

2 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Emma

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service