Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,830)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Offered: Glass jars, and Ikea shelving thingy.

Re-offered due to time-wasters, two bags of glass jars, mostly with lids, mostly jam-jar sized.  Take some or all.  and Ikea shelf unit/roo…

Started by pamish

8 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by pamish

Free door handles, clothes rail for cupboard

I have a pair of B&Q satin nickel door handles to give away - I decided to use different ones instead. Also a chrome clothes rail for i…

Started by Sarah

3 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

Assistance request for this Monday 26th Oct 12-2pm

Hello HoL'ers I am a long standing (haha) HoL member. Well, I'm actually now in a wheelchair but do go about town a lot independently on bu…

Started by Geraldine B

3 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Geraldine B

food processor Braun for parts or determined use

Ive upgraded to a kenwood food processor as my braun is driving me mad. the spindle in the middle is splitting so making it diffucl…

Started by Lizzie R

0 Oct 22, 2015

Wheelbarrow

Hi There. I have just moved to Wightman Road (the top end near Harringay Station). Does anyone nearby own a wheelbarrow that I could bor…

Started by Rupert porter

0 Oct 21, 2015

MORE FREE BOXES!!!

A bunch of outr perfectly good moving boxes are left over!!! It would be A shame just to send them to the recycle bin!!! They are for colle…

Started by HarringayFamily

2 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by HarringayFamily

Anyone have a desktop computer screen they'd like to get rid of?

Inspired by Ada Lovelace Day today, I've decided to stop putting it off and get a Raspberry Pi. The kits they sell seem to assume that ever…

Started by empyrean_aisles

3 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by John D

Free topsoil in Bounds Green

We're having our garden levelled and have a heap of topsoil going spare in Park Road, Bounds Green. It's all bagged up and outside our hous…

Started by katherinejane

0 Oct 20, 2015

Imac

I have a dead imac all in one; could be used for parts  by someone who knows how. Free to collector, Effingham Road.

Started by Margaret Palmer

6 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Karen Alexander

wardrobe offered for free, hampden rd

Please pm me if you would like to take away this wardrobe from Hampden Road on the Ladder. (Collection only) Thanks, Simon

Started by Simon

2 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Simon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service