Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,833)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone have a wallpaper steam stripper that I could borrow?

I'm due to inherit a second hand wallpaper stripper in 2 weeks, but in the meantime, I'd really like to complete stripping the wallpaper in…

Started by Kumari

2 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Kumari

Free gym ball/ pregnancy ball from ladder road

Come and collect this evening, Sunday, if you want it. Message me if you want it. Thanks, Jo

Started by Jo W

3 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Sophie Smith

Free pine single bed frame, will deliver this evening

IMG_2195.JPG Free single bed frame 100cm/3 ft wide to give away. Can deliver to you this evening Monday. It's currently in pieces in a borr…

Started by Ceri

2 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Ceri

FREE Molton Brown hand wash and hand lotion

FREE Molton Brown hand wash and hand lotion White Mulberry An unwanted gift that Im too sad to throw away. I'm on Allison Road. Leyla

Started by Leyla

4 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Leyla

free sky box hd

I have just changed provider and have a sky box hd to give away, if anyone needs a second one. Please call me on 07909981330 if interested.…

Started by anton

0 Jan 10, 2016

Thank you!

A couple of months ago I posted notes on here, Streetlife and Freecycle asking for baby things for a friend who is due to have her baby soo…

Started by Sara

1 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Emma

IKEA Malm 3-draw chest to give away today!

Used for 1 year. Good condition. One small mark on the top, could be cleaned away. Collection only from crouch end, N8. Contact me by messa…

Started by Elle Mills

1 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Leonie

Used sofa for free - collection in about two weeks

Hi there, We ordered a new sofa and would be happy to give the old one for free if somebody is interested. There are worn parts and unremov…

Started by Leonie

0 Jan 10, 2016

FREE vintage sideboard

Lovely shape, bit scuffed but nothing major and it adds to the character or you could always paint it. Has original keys and shelves in all…

Started by Karen P

2 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Susie Hanson

Kitchen / general household stuff needed please :)

Hi all, We recently moved and could really use any bits anyone wants to get rid off like a kettle, iron, pots, cutlery and dishes etc, happ…

Started by Chris Rachel Ragbir

9 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Chris Rachel Ragbir

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service