Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Angle grinder

Do any of the handy people folks here have an angle grinder to cut a RSJ that has been concreted into my back garden. We reckon getting out…

Started by NeilT

2 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by NeilT

Cheer up your patio

Free, white plastic armchair (basic one piece design) and large plant pot, 35 cm high 40 cm across top. Off Philip Lane.

Started by Alyson

0 Sep 12, 2016

Sony Flat screen TV to give away

It's an oldish model, about 24 inches, I think the screen is slightly damaged.

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

2 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Life in the UK test

I have recently passed my Life in the UK test. Just wanted to share the site http://www.lifeintheuktestweb.co.uk/test-1 as found it very he…

Started by Joel

23 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

Do you have fabric remnants to donate???

Hello, We are planning to make some animal crafts in Fairland Park this weekend as part of the free movie event. If you have any animal pr…

Started by woody

1 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by rachel

Leather armchair, wooden arms and legs

Anyone care to give a home to this old, shabby, extremely comfortable armchair?  If so, it can be collected from Tottenham, N17.  Thanks.

Started by Ann Walsh

2 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by John

2 large shoppers of jam jars with lids N17

I was hoping for a good harvest of plums so had been saving jars. Sadly don't need them so they are looking for a new use!

Started by Joanna Frew

3 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Tris

Free Sofa for collection in N22

I have a 4 seater sofa to give away to anyone that may be interested, pictures below, cover a little torn and has been well worn but still…

Started by Kelvin Luck

0 Sep 4, 2016

Halogen oven - unused

I have a new 12 litre halogen oven to give away - if anyone is interested it can be collected.  

Started by Stella Cattini

3 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Free foldable guest mattress

Free to anyone who wants it, it was left by previous owners and just been gathering dust in our spare room. Smoke free house. It's a double…

Started by Michelle M

0 Sep 3, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service