Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,833)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Topsoil available

Not my listing however I know a few people were looking for some top soil recently on the forum and theres lots of it  Link  https://www.…

Started by Peter

0 Jun 18, 2016

Anyone have access to CAD?

I have a very simple office layout I need to have drawn on CAD.  Anyone happy to mock it up for me please? Thanks Michelle

Started by Michelle

0 Jun 17, 2016

Some baby stuff to give away

As our little one is growing up fast we have a few items which we have no need for anymore. I attached some pics so you have an idea. In ca…

Started by Dominik

5 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Montse Bofill

FREE curtain rail and fittings, 230cm long

Can anyone use a curtain rail, 230cm long, with eight fittings all with screws? It was on the small back bay window of a house on the ladde…

Started by Leyla

0 Jun 12, 2016

STILL AVAILABLE FREE - New unused plasterboards and 2x 25kg bags of multi finish, N8

-2 full size plasterboards (1800X900X9.5MM) plus large off cut pieces - 1 x25 kg unopened bag of Thistle multifinish and 1 almost full (25…

Started by Clare dubya

4 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Clare dubya

Futon to give away

I have a Futon base and mattress to give away. Originally from The Futon Company it's a few years old but good condition - hardly used. For…

Started by russell

5 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Colinloves

Could someone lend me a black & decker battery pack briefly please?

My Black & Decker strimmer has broken and before I rush out and buy an expensive new battery for it I just want to double check that it…

Started by Emma

0 Jun 10, 2016

FREE - Two bags of VHS videos - mostly children's films

Giving away two bags of VHS videos - 25-30 of them, for those of you who still have a working machine. They're mostly kids' films; *8 Disne…

Started by Debbie Warren

0 Jun 8, 2016

Free: grey garbage bin

ca. 70 cm high, free to a good home.  Please send me a private message if interested. IMG_20160608_104435.jpg

Started by jcl

0 Jun 8, 2016

Panasonic microwave available (free)

Panasonic microwave available - works brilliantly and has never gone wrong. We've upgraded so its surplus to requirements. Dimensions: 50cm…

Started by Clare dubya

3 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Nancy S

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service