Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,820)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE curtain rail and fittings, 230cm long

Can anyone use a curtain rail, 230cm long, with eight fittings all with screws? It was on the small back bay window of a house on the ladde…

Started by Leyla

0 Jun 12, 2016

STILL AVAILABLE FREE - New unused plasterboards and 2x 25kg bags of multi finish, N8

-2 full size plasterboards (1800X900X9.5MM) plus large off cut pieces - 1 x25 kg unopened bag of Thistle multifinish and 1 almost full (25…

Started by Clare dubya

4 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Clare dubya

Futon to give away

I have a Futon base and mattress to give away. Originally from The Futon Company it's a few years old but good condition - hardly used. For…

Started by russell

5 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Colinloves

Could someone lend me a black & decker battery pack briefly please?

My Black & Decker strimmer has broken and before I rush out and buy an expensive new battery for it I just want to double check that it…

Started by Emma

0 Jun 10, 2016

FREE - Two bags of VHS videos - mostly children's films

Giving away two bags of VHS videos - 25-30 of them, for those of you who still have a working machine. They're mostly kids' films; *8 Disne…

Started by Debbie Warren

0 Jun 8, 2016

Free: grey garbage bin

ca. 70 cm high, free to a good home.  Please send me a private message if interested. IMG_20160608_104435.jpg

Started by jcl

0 Jun 8, 2016

Panasonic microwave available (free)

Panasonic microwave available - works brilliantly and has never gone wrong. We've upgraded so its surplus to requirements. Dimensions: 50cm…

Started by Clare dubya

3 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Nancy S

Free unwanted items

I'm clearing out my loft and have some stuff to give away. All outside 111 glenwood rd n15 Tent Blowup mattress Wooden blind in box Child…

Started by Jemma

2 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by NickB

Free - cosy cat bed (never used)

My cat sits on and in anything. Except the cat bed I bought him. Shame because it's really nice! Free for collection from Allison Road.

Started by Rob B

7 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Stokey Cats and Dogs

large water butt to give away - free

hello. I have a water butt and base like this one that needs a new home - http://www.waterbuttsdirect.co.uk/product/gdl-200l-garden-lake-wa

Started by Jacq

5 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by michaela rourke

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service