Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does anyone have a handycam that takes mini dv tapes that I could borrow for a couple of hours?

I have an old mini dv tape that i would like to transfer into my computer, but my old handycam isn't working any more.  I live on the ladde…

Started by Jo W

0 Feb 11, 2017

Metal shed for free

Free metal shed/storage for anyone who will help dismantle it and take it away. 5ft 6in wide x 3ft 7in deep x 5ft 7 in high with sloping ro…

Started by Sue Dunn

2 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by anne barwick

Sample tiles

I have been choosing new tiles for our bathroom and have accumulated tons of samples. Mainly white and grey in plain and crackle glaze plus…

Started by Caroline Hall

5 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Caroline Hall

Free Kingsize mattress

Hi, We've got king size mattress to give away, it's an ikea sultan mattress, we bought it with a bed on ebay but don't need the mattress. I…

Started by theycallmeclare

0 Feb 6, 2017

Used Furniture wanted: sofa-bed or single bed, extendable table and chairs, desk, corner couch!

Hello,I just moved to Harringay and have to furnish my new flat!I still need to find a corner couch in good conditions, extendable table wi…

Started by Cati Junk

4 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Cati Junk

FREE! baby items to give away

Hello I'm having a little clear out. Giving away the following: baby walker baby gym baby books: baby names, my baby week by week and first…

Started by Jess

2 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Jess

Free reusable bag

http://wiseuptowaste.org.uk/reuse/carrier-bags/bag-it-up-reuse

Started by Anka

0 Feb 2, 2017

Free wardrobe and chest of draws

Hello As of 6pm this evening there will be a free wardrobe and chest of draws outside 39 Roseberry Gardens. Feel free to take it. Both in…

Started by George Garrad

4 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Lauren

3 x Miele vacuum bags - Free

I ordered the wrong size dustbags for my vacuum cleaner so I have 3 unused Miele, HyClean 3D Efficiency U Replacement Filter Bag for S7000…

Started by C A

0 Jan 29, 2017

Free double mattress

About 4 years old in pretty good condition. Free to anybody that can use it to collect from Hampden Road. It can be folded in the back of a…

Started by Heather Stabler

1 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Heather Stabler

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service