Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,872)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free wooden extendable table!

We've got a nice wooden table in our front garden (making room for the new one inside) if anyone wants it?  It's wooden, extendable, with a…

Started by LHFM

5 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by LHFM

Offered: Moving Boxes

I have just been helping a relative move house and she had a good 15+ solid packing boxes I refused to allow her to throw away. If anyone w…

Started by Justin Guest

3 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Justin Guest

Wanted: furniture and pots and pans/cutlery

Just had a request in via Crutch Haringey on behalf of a single mum who has just been rehoused permanently but in an unfurnished place. Can…

Started by Liz

1 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by pamish

FREE offered: SodaStream machine

SodaStream (model: Play) in box, full working order, collect from N15 evenings only. NB. Box contains machine only, you will need to buy ga…

Started by Emma

1 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Emma

Free sofa bed

Grey Chenille sofa bed. H85xW169xD90cm. Has some wear and tear plus some cat scratches on the arms but the actual bed has only been slept o…

Started by Rozie s

0 Dec 12, 2016

Architectural Review magazines to give away

Hi, I have about 45 Architectural Review magazines, from about 1981 to 1991, to give away to a good home. Collection from Hermitage Road. P…

Started by Tom Devine

0 Dec 10, 2016

Free queen size double bed

Free to collect. Queen size wooden bed with mattress see photos below. good sturdy bed. Will be dismantled for easier pick up. items to go…

Started by Brin

1 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Brin

Free solid wood desk with drawers for immediate collection

I think it's Danish, mid 20th century. table top is 142cm x 76cm and it stands 76cm high. It's in pieces at the moment and might need one o…

Started by NickB

4 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Dee

Tables - free to a good home

Doing a bit of a living room refurb, so a couple of tables going free to a good home, but need to get rid of them asap. Tables are John Lew…

Started by Ed Whitehead

3 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Nancy S

A4 envelopes

I have about 200 white A4 envelopes to give away. They are in a box, quite heavy but happy to be rid of them if any use to someone.

Started by Stella Cattini

1 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by CharlieX

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service