Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,858)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free sofa bed

Grey Chenille sofa bed. H85xW169xD90cm. Has some wear and tear plus some cat scratches on the arms but the actual bed has only been slept o…

Started by Rozie s

0 Dec 12, 2016

Architectural Review magazines to give away

Hi, I have about 45 Architectural Review magazines, from about 1981 to 1991, to give away to a good home. Collection from Hermitage Road. P…

Started by Tom Devine

0 Dec 10, 2016

Free queen size double bed

Free to collect. Queen size wooden bed with mattress see photos below. good sturdy bed. Will be dismantled for easier pick up. items to go…

Started by Brin

1 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Brin

Free solid wood desk with drawers for immediate collection

I think it's Danish, mid 20th century. table top is 142cm x 76cm and it stands 76cm high. It's in pieces at the moment and might need one o…

Started by NickB

4 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Dee

Tables - free to a good home

Doing a bit of a living room refurb, so a couple of tables going free to a good home, but need to get rid of them asap. Tables are John Lew…

Started by Ed Whitehead

3 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Nancy S

A4 envelopes

I have about 200 white A4 envelopes to give away. They are in a box, quite heavy but happy to be rid of them if any use to someone.

Started by Stella Cattini

1 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by CharlieX

Tarpaulin and Generator Free to collect - Great offer

Hi  I have these items bought for the market - but now they are not needed, free to a local charity or good cause would be pref.  Otherwis…

Started by Tottenham Green Market

1 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Con

Free tallboy, cupboard with five draws

Free to someone who can come and get it is a very good quality tallboy, there are five draws on one side and a hanging space on the other.…

Started by Neil

3 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Neil

Help!

My in-laws are coming to mind my kids, while I attend my father's funeral, this coming Friday. Unfortunately our guest parking permits are…

Started by Sarah

2 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Sarah

Are you organising a community event where a dance troupe could perform?

I'm part of a student dance troupe taking classes in Tribal Fusion belly dance at Omnida Dance Studio. We are looking for performance oppor…

Started by Betty Careless

5 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Betty Careless

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service