Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Office furniture resale/clearance recommendations please, or charity needing new furniture?

Does anybody know a company that deals with office furniture resales? I have about 18 desks and matching filing cupboards needing new homes…

Started by Lauren

12 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Sheila

Looking for ladder and scaffolding planks

Hi folks, I'm planning to paint the ceiling and landing over our stairwell and I'm looking for ideas of how to do this. I've looked into hi…

Started by Andy Rushton

7 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Andy Rushton

Bits and bobs offered

Clearing out a drawer and found the following things, some of might be of use to someone! Otherwise they'll go in the bin  London Safety di…

Started by Ruth

0 Mar 27, 2017

Freecycle: about 30 bone china mugs white and gold

We have about 30 M&S bone china mugs to give away. They are white with gold spots. They are seconds with some flaws in the gold spots b…

Started by LSquared

6 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Con

offered - free sturdy changing table with drawer

free to collect from hewitt road on evening or weekend. has been dismantled for transportation see photos. pm me with when you can collect…

Started by Harringay

1 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Jenny

Compost/ wood chip required for Cavendish brick planter, (Harringay Passage.)

A couple of bags will stop the beds drying out over summer.

Started by matthew cuthbert

0 Mar 25, 2017

Jiffy bags offered

If anyone can use 30+ Jiffy bags, all used but perfectly reusable, please let me know. Mostly CD/paperback book sized. Photo attached.

Started by Andy

0 Mar 25, 2017

Small vacuum cleaner, laundry basket . . free!

Electrolux 1400w , brush/hose clips on to body, cord retracts inside, 2 extra nozzles. Not as powerful as a big cleaner but good for a smal…

Started by Alyson

3 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Alyson

Free to a good home - Pax Wardrobe Unit from Ikea in good condition

Hello,  We are looking to pass on a very new looking Pax wardrobe unit that we don't need anymore due to changing the use of a room.  It is…

Started by Wendy

3 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Jo

Free child's bed rail and Lindam safety gate

We've got the following to give away: - a child's bed rail. There is a crack in one of the bits of plastic that holds one of the metal tube…

Started by DrWhams

0 Mar 24, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service