Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free TV's and Keyboard

I have a two TV's and a electric Keyboard to give away. The TV's are not flat screen so are very heavy and must be collected. They would be…

Started by Jane Bain

6 May 21, 2017
Reply by Jane Bain

Hedge trimmer needed

Hello, a bit cheeky I know but does anyone have a hedge trimmer l could borrow for a few days? I am on the ladder and could come and collec…

Started by Luke Harwood

0 May 20, 2017

Childminder/nannyshare

Hello - I'm looking for a childminder or nanny share from January and any personal recommendations would be much appreciated. About to move…

Started by Fiona

7 May 18, 2017
Reply by Gemma Daborn

Free mid-century style chandelier and 3 wall sconces

Pick up from hornsey park road, N8. Just text 07827311869 if you'd like them. Best, Marion

Started by Marion

2 May 15, 2017
Reply by Wendy

TREES in pot - free to good home (fairly small but will grow!)

2 small sycamore trees in medium/large plastic pots - free to good home - no room in garden for them. Please take from front path of 114 Ch…

Started by Margaret Greenfields

8 May 14, 2017
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Large sack barrow - semi-fold down but needs oiling for ease of folding, sack of wood and watering can etc. - please take from front garden!

Bit more clearance from our sheds. nb: trees and first bag of wood all went but I've put some more stuff out: PLEASE HELP YOURSELF - front…

Started by Margaret Greenfields

0 May 14, 2017

Men's Hybrid Bike going free

Hi we have a Men's hybrid bike, Trek 7100 to give away. It is in pretty good condition but will need a bit of maintenance as it hasn't been…

Started by Caroline

2 May 14, 2017
Reply by Catherine Smith

OFFERED N22: 10L Dulux trade vinyl matt white

Hope it's of use to someone. Thanks Maitripushpa

Started by M Bois

5 May 14, 2017
Reply by Susan Hayward

Free wood, dovetailer, tarpaulin, damp-proofing gun and treatment, rock-climbing shoes

Having a big clean out of the shed before we love and we have some lengths of tropical and hardwood to give away, plus a dovetailer and a p…

Started by Marion

1 May 12, 2017
Reply by John

Moving boxes to give away

I have around 60 cardboard boxes available - around the size of a box holding 12 bottles of wine, so great to pack books etc - if anyone ne…

Started by Julie

6 May 11, 2017
Reply by Trevor Giles

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service