Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Raspberry Pi and Hackspace magazines free to collect

Hackspace mags, Raspberry Pi workbook unused and annual, magazine. free to collect as a set from North ladder. text me to arrange- 0797676…

Started by sparkle

0 Jul 18, 2023

Warhammer rules & codex plus comics Etc free to collect

Collect from north ladder- I’m clearing out my house so these are offered as a bag to collect. Please donate/dispose of any items not neede…

Started by sparkle

0 Jul 18, 2023

Free four wheel Rollator/walker wanted to borrow for short time.

Hi All, I have a resident who is in desperate need of a rollator. She is prepared to borrow it and look after it until her referral goes th…

Started by Alice Martin

6 Jul 17, 2023
Reply by Alice Martin

Camping/festival wagon + camping chairs wanted

Hi HoLers, We're going to be going to our first festival as a family in a couple of weeks, and wondering if anyone one of those little wago…

Started by Sixfaces

4 Jul 17, 2023
Reply by Sixfaces

Wanted: A-level Biology Tutor

Hi I’m looking for a A-Level Biology tutor for my son, who is going into year 13 in September, primarily it is to help with revising and ex…

Started by maugan

2 Jul 16, 2023
Reply by maugan

A-Level French and Psycholog Revision books - free

My daughter is cleaning out her bedroom and found these French and Psychology A level revision materials. If anyone is interested in them,…

Started by Mags

0 Jul 15, 2023

Wanted - Park View uniform PE shirt age 15-16y

Anyone wanting to get rid of a Park View PE kit polo shirt, age 15/16y or thereabouts? Not sure how the sizing is labelled but 12/13y now g…

Started by Tessa

0 Jul 14, 2023

Celestron Astromaster telescope - FREE

I have a little-used Celestron Astromaster 90AZ f/11 refractor telescope that I'm offering free to anyone who can collect from Warwick Ga…

Started by James H.

3 Jul 10, 2023
Reply by James H.

Free inversion table

Table is in good condition  Please call 07951087796 to arrange collection

Started by Melvyn

0 Jul 10, 2023

Free: Pine cupboard

Solid pine cupboard in general good condition; only one of the doors a bit twisted and doesn't line up with the other one as shown in the p…

Started by Aligator

2 Jul 7, 2023
Reply by MissOinky

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service