Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Packing Up Boxes

Hi HOL's If anyone has any good cardboard packing boxes do let me know. I'm moving the end of the month!! To NW10... It won't be the same!…

Started by Chris

4 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by Chris

Brand new Boxed 2 x Kitchen Cabinet Doors

At least I think that's what they are - leaning up against a tree on Beresford, just above the passage. Seen 30 mins ago,

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 8, 2017

Free Bedroom Carpet available

We have a bedroom carpet (3m x 3.3m with an extra piece into a walk-in wardrobe on one side) to give away.  It's a good quality carpet in a…

Started by Kit

1 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Kit

Sony Hi-Fi unit (faulty) to give away (N15)

Silver & wood Sony CMT-EP30 hi fi component system (main unit + 2 speakers). The CD and tape deck are faulty, only working intermittent…

Started by Emma

0 Aug 8, 2017

free - cardboard boxes x38

Good condition (ordered in error) Supplied flat for ease of transport. W35 x L75 x D30 (cm) Text 07828 855913 if interested.

Started by LinnyP

2 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Chris

Free to collect items

Hi, the following items are surplus to requirements as we have nearly finished sorting out our flat so FREE to collect Ironing Board (good…

Started by Phil Markham

15 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Jackie

Multi-tiered cupcake stand needed

Hi, friends of mine are getting married next month and are needing a cupcake stand, ideally one with about 6 or 7 tiers and as simple and u…

Started by Andy

0 Aug 7, 2017

Victorian chair project - doorstep freecycle

Seen just now, 1pm, outside 98 Ranelagh Road N17 (just north of Philip Lane), a late 19thC dining chair with long back, dark varnished with…

Started by Alyson

4 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Alyson

Bread

Does anyone have a sourdough starter that they'd be okay sharing some of? Also does anyone have recommendations for bread recipes? Classic…

Started by Jo B-S

3 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by John D

Looking for Decking Oil and Masonry Paint

I've had a few lengths of Decking replaced and was wandering if anyone had any leftover Decking Oil I could have, enough to cover about 20f…

Started by Mags D

3 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service