Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner

Does anyone want a bottle of Herbal Essences 'Dazzling Shine' Shampoo and a bottle of 'Dazzling Shine' Conditioner with lime essences? This…

Started by V&M

0 Oct 1, 2017

moving boxes wanted

Hiya, Does anyone have some spare moving/packing boxes I could have? I'd be very grateful! Nick

Started by NickB

7 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by snail

Free rocks stones blocks bricks slabs Oakdale Rd N4

Perfect for a rockery, dry stone wall or miniature stonehenge. Boot (size 9) not included but photographed to show scale. Next week they go…

Started by Tom

0 Sep 30, 2017

Free Argos wardrobe - collection required

Hi there,  I bought an Argos New Scandinavia 2 door 2 drawer wardrobe in white but it is not the right wardrobe for me. Its been put up and…

Started by C A

1 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Jackie

Books and dvds needing good home - or failing that, a bad one.

We're in the process of reluctantly coming to terms with the reality that our children do not want to be saddled with our books and dvds an…

Started by Steve Wilkins

14 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Lydia Walter

Free cushions - must go tonight or tomorrow

Free cushions to collect from Wightman Road. Phoenix/Firebird from M&S Plain orange from H&M Small Teacup pattern from handmade Or…

Started by Michelle M

3 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Anna Maria Dipino

FREE: roll-up mat for jigsaws

Green felt mat: you lay out your jigsaw & roll it up when you need your table back, then unroll it & carry on.  Stored otherwise in…

Started by Ruth Valentine

1 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Justin Guest

THE NATIONAL - QUICK! free tickets

Two tickets for The National at Hammersmith Apollo tonight, free to anyone who can go and can collect them from The Ladder this evening bet…

Started by graemeTP

2 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by graemeTP

Needed: Bricks

I'm planning to build a flower bed/veg patch at the bottom of the garden. I need 300 whole bricks (preferably old stock). If you have build…

Started by Aligator

3 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Aligator

Kid's Bike and 1/2 size table Tennis Table

Free to someone who can collect.. Each of these has been in our shed for a while, but dust aside, are in reasonably good nick. Photos bel…

Started by Steve Wilkins

2 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Chalico

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service