Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,938)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kombucha Mother

I'm looking for a kombucha mother - ideally one that hasn't been used with vinegar. I'm hoping that somebody will have one to share. I'm no…

Started by Robert von Ziegenweidt

4 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Cathie

Digital radio, Robert

Robert radio quite new, I can't find the instruction. Digital alarm clock as well.

Started by basia grzybowska

4 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by basia grzybowska

Baby clothes to give away

Ive got couple of bags of baby clothes to give away. 0-3months 3-6 months Mainly boys and unisex.

Started by Mich Tka

3 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Lisa

Italian-English language exchange wanted

Hello. I am looking to find an Italian speaker living locally who would like to do a language exchange with me, a native English speaker. I…

Started by Hattie

3 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by Anka

Baby cot wanted

Hi all We need a cot if anyone has one to give or sell. Can collect evening and week ends. Thanks

Started by Mich Tka

0 Oct 31, 2017

Clothes rail free to good home

Very sturdy clothes rail free to a good home. Currently disassembled but easy to put together. PM for details. Dom

Started by Dominic

4 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Dominic

Church Doors to give away

We have a set of church doors that we were looking to sell but happy to just give them away if someone can come and collect. They’re old a…

Started by Joe

3 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

free large dark blue futon mattress

I have a large double futon mattress to give away. Clean - reasonable condition, Heavy so need transport to collect. 

Started by Jeannette Murphy

2 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by Jeannette Murphy

Old pictures frames

I have three old pictures frame ( maybe mirror frames ) you can see a ruler in the pictures so you can see how big they are. I live on the…

Started by basia grzybowska

5 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Beatriz Merida

FREE big radiator just removed

Hi there, have just removed this powerful radiator in good working and cosmetic condition. (replaced with an upright model). It's 160cms x…

Started by Caroline Jones

0 Oct 28, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service