Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,858)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Maclaren "Techno Classic" Buggy

Scruffy but still very practical. Was at least secondhand when we got it and has taken lots of abuse in our ownership - these old McLarens…

Started by Tom

10 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Tom

Metal self-assemble wall shelf FREE

Chrome shelf unit to fix on the wall, curved sides and two decent sized shelves. Portable in a large shopping bag. Total height 60cm, shelf…

Started by Alyson

2 Aug 25, 2017
Reply by Alyson

GONE solid wood stairgate

In good condition with bits and bobs. Currently fitted in a 73cm gap, has some adjustment and can be adapted quite easily for bigger gaps.…

Started by Tom

5 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by Tom

Packing boxes?

Sadly we are leaving the Harringay area and are in need of some extra packing boxes. Before I buy some (and ask in Sainsbury's etc), does a…

Started by Laura

2 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by Laura

Easel to borrow?

I was just wondering if anyone in the area has an A3 Easel that I might be able to borrow?  I'm getting married on Saturday and just lookin…

Started by jenny green

2 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by AlexConx

Free Display cases

Block board , sturdy display cases with Perspex front. 40cm square. Well built and perfect for whatever use you may have for them! Pick up…

Started by Jayne

2 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Jayne

Free Victorian Edwardian banister spindles

Two Victorian or Edwardian banister spindles for a stairs. Measure 33" high ( 84cm) surplus to requirements after my repairs. Painted white…

Started by Jackie

4 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Jackie

Toughened glass coffee table top - free to a good/bad home

Unwanted toughened glass top: 45cmx76cmx4mm Free - you just need to collect from Stanhope Gardens. 

Started by rosyrose

0 Aug 20, 2017

Free lengths of tongue and groove timber

10 x 3m lengths of tongue and groove in a pack for interior use. Call Alistair if interested: 07957 284565 Pick up St. Ann's Road.

Started by Alistair

4 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Alistair

Bicycle to let / rent for a day or so

Hello, I have a friend visiting and we wanted to take advantage of the odd sun appearance by going cycling, I only have one bike so I'm won…

Started by Cosette P. Bocanegra

2 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Marbz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service