Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,858)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sofa bed available for FREE - collect from Harringey Ladder this weekend

Sofa bed available if you can collect this weekend. Very comfortable as a bed. Double bed - 140cm x 200cmSofa depth - 1metreSofa height - 8…

Started by Alex B and Helen M

7 Mar 17, 2018
Reply by Alex B and Helen M

Moving boxes to give away

I have around 18 medium cardboard boxes going spare - they’re old wine boxes so ideal for packing books etc.

Started by Julie

2 Mar 17, 2018
Reply by Julie

Builders sand and cement - free

i have a large bag of builders sand and two (unopened) bags of cement available if anyone wants to collect from Allison Rd.

Started by Ed

2 Mar 16, 2018
Reply by NickM

Wanted - Pressure washer to borrow this weekend

Hi guys Would anyone be willing to lend a pressure washer for a day, pretty please? We have a small patio which is in need of some care, sa…

Started by Grace

3 Mar 16, 2018
Reply by Pat

Untreated railway sleepers to give away

we have untreated oak railway sleepers, finished our garden and some leftovers as seen attached pictures.DBFA90E0-27F6-47E4-A4F7-6939DC6FB9…

Started by Ahmet Yener

4 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Barbel Daly

Phoenix / Jacqueline Wilson magazines

c.60 copies of the Phoenix magazine (weekly children’s story magazine) and c.25 of the Jacqueline Wilson mag, all from 2012/13, free to a g…

Started by Julie

1 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by Jennifer Flavell

Free desktop computer

I have an old PC and monitor going spare. Desktop PC (4GB memory, Intel Pentium Dual Core E2220 2.4GHz, probably 1TB HDD and some form of g…

Started by AndrewAW1

1 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by Dominic Hinshelwood

Lever arch folders - free

I have 15 A4 lever arch folders in assorted colours to give away. They’ve been used but are in good condition. 

Started by Meg Goodman

1 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by Justin Guest

10 medium packing boxes to give away

We've got 10 medium packing boxes to give away. Collect from Roseberry Gardens. 

Started by Julia S

4 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by Kris

CD / DVD storage cases to give away

Continuing the theme of rationalising, we have lots of CD / DVD storage cases to give away. Variety of sizes. You could take all or just so…

Started by Alice B

0 Mar 4, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service