Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,926)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cot bed going free

We have a mothercare cot bed we are giving away. it does require a couple of cable ties to hold together a few slats which you will see in…

Started by Jane

0 Jul 1, 2018

Call for bricks, paving slabs, etc

In pursuit of a rockery - does anyone have any slabs, rocks, bricks to give away? Will collect, obviously

Started by Dan77

8 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by Jacob J

Free Wightman Road BOOKS

I'll be thinning out some of my bookshelves from time to time over the next few months.  If any of you thinking Wightman pedestrians or com…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

5 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by Karl

FREE Double Bed Frame / mattress

Hi everyone,  I have a double bed to give away, painted in Farrow and Ball Hague Blue.  Nice bed, making way for a cot, so would have kept…

Started by JAC

5 Jun 28, 2018
Reply by Kevin

DVD of Lady Sings the Blues - Loan wanted

Does anyone have a DVD copy of Lady Sings the Blues (1972) that I could borrow?  I thought you could get everything instantly on the intern…

Started by Tom A

0 Jun 27, 2018

Red Block Paving, about 220 blocks. Free to collect.

About 220 red block pavers, size 200X100X50. Used (previously laid on sand so shouldn't be too hard to clean up). Free to collect (curren…

Started by JoeW

5 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by JoeW

Free - curtain track

2m white curtain track. Brand new. Here's the Argos listing... http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6247829 Pick up from Albany Close.

Started by Rachel

0 Jun 26, 2018

Denon CD/Radio player, Mission Speakers and stands.

Decorating and getting rid of stuff - Denon CD/Radio player (Model UD-M30), 2 x Mission M71 Speakers and Mission speaker stands. Free to a…

Started by EMC2

3 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by M

Thomas the Tank Engine books to give away

I have the following Thomas the Tank Engine books to give away. No doubt some of you will have some of these titles already but if there ar…

Started by Al Fung

10 Jun 23, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Free large bean bag

I have a large brown faux leather bean bag that I no longer need going free.   I'd rather not take it to the recycling centre so if anyone…

Started by Sarah

5 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service