Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,870)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free - curtain track

2m white curtain track. Brand new. Here's the Argos listing... http://www.argos.co.uk/product/6247829 Pick up from Albany Close.

Started by Rachel

0 Jun 26, 2018

Denon CD/Radio player, Mission Speakers and stands.

Decorating and getting rid of stuff - Denon CD/Radio player (Model UD-M30), 2 x Mission M71 Speakers and Mission speaker stands. Free to a…

Started by EMC2

3 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by M

Thomas the Tank Engine books to give away

I have the following Thomas the Tank Engine books to give away. No doubt some of you will have some of these titles already but if there ar…

Started by Al Fung

10 Jun 23, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Free large bean bag

I have a large brown faux leather bean bag that I no longer need going free.   I'd rather not take it to the recycling centre so if anyone…

Started by Sarah

5 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by Sarah

Moving boxes, please!

Moving soon. If anyone has any boxes going spare, we'd very much appreciate them. Cheers, Rachel

Started by Rachel

5 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Nadia

Wanted: Donations of any plants (or gardening related things like books) for the South Harringay Summer Fair

An urgent appeal to all you lovely gardeners out there. If you have any spare plants that you would be willing to donate for sale at the Su…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 21, 2018

Free - toddler trike

Pick up from Albany Close, N15.

Started by Rachel

3 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Grace

Fabrics & Selvedge magazines available for free

Clearing out some fabrics and Selvedge textiles magazine :) PM me if you're interested. Would need to be collected either over the weekend…

Started by Paget

7 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by Paget

Unused Creda shower spa 63-676040 Electric shower

Electric shower free for collection on Falkland Road. Bought in error and never fitted. Message me.

Started by Andrew T

1 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by Naima

Free to collect: 65cm exercise ball

I have a lightly used exercise ball to give away. It is 65cm in diameter and is purple. This is the thing: www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07122V

Started by Julia S

5 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by Julia S

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service