Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,925)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lawnmower and/or strimmer - Free

Take either or both for free. Both working fine but need a new cable - approx £20 online. 

Started by Elizabeth George

8 Sep 24, 2018
Reply by Steve Roberts

Wanted: Bubble wrap

Hi, I need a few meters of bubble wrap to securely pack some stuff away. It doesn't need to be new, just clean. I'll happily come and colle…

Started by Aligator

3 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by Zelda

Cooker, fridge-freezer and microwave FREE to good home!

Hello everyone I've got a Zanussi cooker - ceramic hob (4 rings), double oven with integrated grill. It's about 4 years old and works perfe…

Started by Sara

3 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by Sara

Please could someone sell me some visitor parking permits

hi Could anyone sell me four daily visitor parking permits for Wood Green outer zone (so suitable to be used on the north end of the ladder…

Started by Kerri brackish Fischer

2 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by tigha

Child's Single Bed or Highsleeper - Free

I have a pine single bed which used to be set up as a highsleeper I would like to give away to a good home.  Most of it has been dismantled…

Started by Michelle

2 Sep 21, 2018
Reply by AB

Newspapers and boxes

Hello Im on the ladder and packing up my downstairs in preparation for the builders. Would anyone have any old newspapers or boxes that I m…

Started by Lizzie R

5 Sep 19, 2018
Reply by Judith

Anyone want some good quality topsoil?

We’re laying gravel in our garden and have generated 40 or so bags of topsoil whilst levelling it off:  free to a good garden.   Still got…

Started by Grover

16 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by Colinloves

Allerayde bed covers to give away

We are trying to rehome some anti-allergy "dust-mite proof" bedding covers from Allerayde that I used for a short while before discovering…

Started by Andy Rushton

3 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by Andy Rushton

Free Carpet, Underlay and Grippers

Large carpet Black/dark Navy blue with gold pattern. Axminster. Good condition 3.6m x 4.75m  At the moment it is still laid but available n…

Started by Rob

1 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Rob

Terry Pratchett book collection to give away

I have a set of most of Terry Pratchett's discworld novels, 27 in all, which covers the series from "The Colour of Magic" (book 1) to "Mons…

Started by Andy Rushton

5 Sep 15, 2018
Reply by Andy Rushton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service