Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,858)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Printer available for free to collect

We are giving away a HP laser Jet 4L printer (black and white). Not the newest of models but fully functioning.   If interested PM me by th…

Started by Newyork

1 Aug 4, 2018
Reply by Nicola Shilcock

Free Baby Einstein jumperoo

We have a baby Einstein jumperoo to give away for collection from the ladder. Used but in decent condition.  It’s in its parts ready for co…

Started by Tom C

1 Aug 4, 2018
Reply by gmac

Free moving boxes and TV/DVD player and cat food

I have 7 medium sized moving boxes free to a good home.  I also have a TV/DVD player with digital channels and a remote control. I also hav…

Started by Kate Murray

1 Aug 4, 2018
Reply by Julie

Free Wooden kitchen worktops offcuts

Free to anyone who can take them away - 4 quite sizeable pieces of oak kitchen worktops left over from our  (not so new now) kitchen.  

Started by Sue Dunn

3 Aug 4, 2018
Reply by Sue Dunn

White table with drop leaves - IKEA - free

White table with drop leaves from IKEA  - with three inbuilt drawers.  In good condition - free and ready for collection in Turnpike Lane a…

Started by Jennifer

3 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Jennifer

Do you have a set top box you no longer need?

Looking for something basic for a friend, but it needs to be able to access BBC iPlayer.  Anything working that is languishing in a cupboar…

Started by Michael Anderson

4 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

PVC window frames - where to fix a curtain?

I need to put up extra curtains to keep out sunlight (and similarly in winter when extremely cold). What kind of fitting can I use, and whe…

Started by Alyson

1 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by AlexConx

FREE! Toddler bed with drop side

We've got a toddler bed - one careful user - to give away. Suitable from 3 months to 6yrs (although our son was nearly 8 before he outgrew…

Started by Phil M

2 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Phil M

Period doors

Three period doors to freecycle here - my neighbour is having the loft done, so is replacing three of the doors - front bedroom, second bed…

Started by NickM

7 Aug 1, 2018
Reply by NickM

FREE Futon and cover - IKEA Beddinge sofabed

We are moving soon and not taking any furniture with us. We are giving away our Beddinge Sofa Bed. We are including the mauve sofa cover th…

Started by MTG

1 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by MTG

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service